Giveaway!
Today is my 100th post! In honor of making it this far, I am celebrating with a giveaway! I gathered a few of my favorite things to share with one of you! The items I choose are the Williams Sonoma Daisy Cupcake Pan, a 22 ounce Tyler candle in the company's signature fragrance, Tyler, and Caspari dinner and cocktail napkins in a wonderful spring print!
The Rules
1. Post a comment and you will be entered once
2. Become a follower and get a second entry (current followers included)
3. Post about this giveaway on your blog for a third entry
Please let me know in your comment about numbers 2 and 3. The drawing will be on Friday, April 3. Thank you all for reading and good luck!
And for those of you who only read my blog to see pictures of Sophie, here you go!
Little monkey getting ready for bed..
Her favorite place, the Dora couch!

22 comments:
I would like to enter the give-away! Thanks :)
I'd love to win this! :)
ps - love the Dora couch!!
Jenn
http://www.LearnHowToMakeBows.com
Congratulations!!! Count me in too. I am newbie but look forward to following your blog. Xoxo-BLC
A give a way! What a great idea!
We had a Dora couch just like that!..loves it!...
I love the pics of Sophie. With 3 boys in my house I have to get my fix of ruffles and pink from watching Sophie! I am also a follower!
Andie Holbrook
Kristie,
I cant figure out why my follower picture isnt posting when I post a comment. I DISLIKE COMPUTERS!!! What am I doing wrong?
Andie
I love the way you displayed the giveaway!! Very Kristie Reynolds with the wraphia around the napkins....Love it!! I also added myself as a follower, I just didnt' add a picture. I am not sure if I had to add a picture or not!! Give Sophia kisses from me!!!
Just found your blog and love it! Your daughter, Sophie is so adorable.
Please count me in 3 times! I am a new follower and have posted this on the sidebar of my blog. Thank you!
Oh, how I would LOVE that WS cupcake pan.....obsessed about that pan would be a little odd, right?!?!? :o)
I also became a follower.....so sign me up twice! Hooray!
How fun, I am in love with the WS flower cupcake pan! I just ran across your blog today, love your blog, it's a mix of all my favorite things...and Sophie is so so cute! And so close to home! I grew up in Lexington, went to UK...now live in the east end of Louisville.
Looking forward to stopping in. ;)
Count me in would love to be entered!
carla
cpullum9at)yahoo(dot)com
Congratulations on your 100th Blog your Little girl is looking ever so grown up. You look like you have a very fun loving family i enjoy stopping by to read your blogs
it's so cute! a new follower :)
I would love to enter! I'm a follower and will post a link to this/picture on my sidebar :)
What a great giveaway. I've been eyeing the flower cupcake pan from WS for a while. :) I'd love to enter your giveaway and I'm currently a follower.
What a fun giveaway. I started following you today! :)
Thanks for writing such a GREAT blog! I don't have a blog but I am a mommy of 4 from Chicago!
Heidi P.
h.polcaster@sbcglobal.net
Thanks for letting me join the fun!
Enter me 2x for now. I'm not sure I want to post about this and have even more people take away my chance to win. I never enter giveaways but I am DYING to win this cupcake pan! Oh my gosh that would make my year. :)
I'd love to enter and I'm also a new follower.
Kristie,
I am on a waiting list for Danielle and read through some of her blogs..I seriously think we might be sisters separated at birth :)
My friends make fun of me because my daughter always has a BOW in her hair...even in her PJ's!!
Sophie is a DOLL...my lil girl turned 2 yesterday...SO FUN!!
I want to come visit Lexington and see the "porseys"
XOXO-
KJ
PS-HUGE Gossip Girl FAN..Chuck Bass is my TV crush...HOTNESS...you have to watch the first season and the episode Victor/Victrola...sooo good!
Excellent post. It was very helpful for me. thank you! Wish you make a further progress in the future, I will always look through your website.
Hello friends, for me this blog has many aspects to emphasize, as the variety of points of view, I really think it's great this blog.
Post a Comment