April 1, 2009

Big day in the Bluegrass...

Have I ever mentioned that I love living in Lexington?  I believe it could be the best place to live in the US.  And there is no better time than spring in the Bluegrass!  The trees are blooming and Keeneland opens on Friday!  The perfect excuse to buy some cute dresses!




And on to the big news of the day.... we have a new coach!  John Calipari has accepted the job as UK's head basketball coach!  You can feel the excitement in the air!  Everyone in the city is wearing blue and white today!  It has been so long since anyone has been excited about basketball, but I feel change is coming!  Sorry Ouiser, we took your coach!  



Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway!  The drawing is on Friday!

3 comments:

☆ Loren ☆ said...

I spent a little time in Lexington while traveling with my husband's job last year. It was wonderful! Truly a dream spot of mine! :)

Memphis will miss Coach Cal.
Enjoy him!

-Loren in Memphis TN

Megan said...

Ha, I called my Nana today..she is a DIE-HARD UK fan (she is 84) and all of her children (my father included) are huge UofL fans...boo.. ANYWAYS.. she is so excited and can't wait for next season :)

I love Lexington as well.. all the pretty horse farms and hills..but I think visiting every so often is good :)
I also entered in your give-a-way!

Sydney said...

Sophie...?
Your not posting her again!