I may have mentioned before that I LOVE MAKEUP! I love trying and testing new products. The product that I try most often is mascara. Mostly because I have never found one that I love! Is it possible to find a great mascara? My lashes are very blond and fine. I think I have tried every one on the market. Here is a review of a few I have tried lately...

Lancome Hypnose, $24
I keep buying this product because everyone raves about it. It is currently the number one selling mascara. No more! I use it for a few days and remember why I quit using it. The formula is too thick. It seems that the bottle is dried up after only a few days use.
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, $7
Voluminous is a staple of many makeup artists. I have used the regular formula from time to time and have always liked it. The new Carbon Black version is similar to Dior's Blackout mascara, but 100 times better! I was very pleased with this mascara. Lots of bang for the buck. It is better than any of the department store brands I have bought lately.
Maybelline Lash Stiletto, $9
This made my lashes so long! If you have thick lashes, you will love this formula. Unfortunately, my lashes are not so it isn't the right formula for me.
So, what do you think? Do you have a favorite mascara? Can you suggest one that lengthens and thickens?
And for you fellow makeup lovers, go read today's post at Wearing Mascara and enter her Smashbox giveaway!
Here is a Sophie pic from the weekend. She is sleeping on her Dora couch with her Dora blanket. How sweet!

9 comments:
Have you tried the Loreal "tubes" double ended mascara. Heidi G. did a review on in this week. It's my favorite, and I think it's won her over as well :)
I don't really have a favorite. I used to use that Dior one though. Right now I have nars and bobbi brown. Not in love with either one.
That pic of Sophie is adorable. She's so cute!
Off to watch your new addiction! :)
Have you tried Max Factor 2000 Calorie? It's my absolute favorite!
I love DiorShow and Shu Uemura mascaras. I am always trying something new and like Cover Girl Eye Lights for blue eyes. It enhances the natural eye color and I think it's great for the price.
THANK YOU for posting about my giveaway! Woot!
Um I am a HUGE Diorshow fan... A more recent fan...
I love it.
i love voluminious. i picked up diorshow the other day and it really does work. i'll have to see about the drying out quickly. this is the second time I bought it. the first time I hated it, so maybe they improved the formula.
God bless your little makeup loving heart. I use any clear mascara I can find. I don't suppose that would help you. My lashes look too hooker-ish with real mascara...at least for everyday life.
Cute blog! I am Craig Alexander's fiance. Hope you guys are doing great!
wow thanks for all the info always love checking in and how sweet is your last photo you have to love sleeping angels bless
Post a Comment