April 14, 2009

Everything's better with dip...

Sophie has recently come to love ketchup.  She wants "dip" with everything.  Yesterday I was washing dishes (my dishwasher is broken - again!) while Sophie was having lunch.  I walked over to check on her and found this...

Her hair bow in the "dip"


She was actually using the bow as a tool.  She was dipping the bow in her ketchup and licking it off!  It was the funniest thing I have ever seen!  She then tried to put the bow back in her hair.  Ketchup was everywhere!  Needless to say, a bath was next!


Sometimes you meet the greatest people through blogging.  Remember the J Crew Zebra shirt I was trying to find?  Well...

I finally got it!  All because of a JTS at J'Adore These Stores!  She saw my post and let me know that she had my size NWT!  I had found several on Ebay, but they were priced outrageous!  JTS only charged me ticket price plus shipping!  And the shirt is so worth all the trouble!  I absolutely love it!  Thanks again, JTS!

8 comments:

Jules said...

Such cute pics pics. It's amazing what kids get themselves into. I love the pic of you and the zebra shirt.

I also wanted to let you know that I got the package and I love everything! Thank you again :)

GingerSnap said...

Hair bow + Ketchup = funny. Kids! I love the photo of you in your new Zebra shirt, it looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

love the new pics the dip is so funny you have to love kids and there new found tastes .. so glad you got your zebra shirts looks fab...

Madison Sanders said...

The dip story is too funny!

Paige said...

She is soo cute & funny using her bow as a "tool!" haha! I love the pictures!

Your new shirt is totally adorable. I love it and thank goodness for blogger friends! They're the best!

Deidra said...

I am loving your new j Crew shirt! By the way the bow story was funny. Kennedy~Grace might just dip her bows once she's Sophie's age.

Danielle Moss said...

These photos are so cute! I'm glad you found the shirt.

I went into a Jcrew here (in an effort to find it for you) but they didn't have it. Looks very cute on you!

JTS said...

Hi Kristie - you're very welcome! I'm glad I could help out, and it looks fantastic on you!! :)