Sophie and I have had a busy day! MY BFF Kara came over this morning to chat and visit. Sophie, who usually wants to be the center of attention, was completely shy and hid behind the drapes! It was so funny! She kept peeking around to see if Kara was still there. She finally warmed up and was running around like usual, so we headed to lunch - and had to wait 20 minutes at the restaurant - for lunch! Crazy! It was evidently the place to be, because I saw a ton of people I know there. After we ate, we went to look at bridesmaid dresses. (Kara is getting married in October - yea!) Kara found the dress she liked, I put it on, and that was that! One dress and we had it! That could have been the easiest ever! After a very productive trip, we headed home to put Sophie down for a nap. I made some delish green tea while we chatted some more.
After Kara left, my friend Amy came over for me to look at some makeup a guy at Sephora had convinced her to buy. Now, if you live in Lexington, you know which guy I am talking about! He does not know what he is talking about! I should post some more about him later...
When Amy left, Sophie and I took a meal to a friend who just delivered baby girl #3! She looked fabulous!
We then headed to the mall to meet Amy again, to help her find some good makeup! She wouldn't return the bad products to Sephora because the guy was there, so I took them in for her. I wasn't about to let her keep that stuff! We went to a friend who works at Bobbi Brown and found the perfect colors! You can not beat Bobbi's products!
After picking up a few goodies at J Crew (yes, they have all new items in!), we headed home.
I am worn out! Tomorrow is fun filled, too! It is my birthday and I have lots planned! Details to come...
Danielle is having another great blog makeover giveaway! Go check it out!
5 comments:
I went to the Sephora in Houston and I was shocked to see the men employees in make-up! What??? I'm glad you were able to help your friend out.
Happy Early Birthday!!!
Sounds like a nice day.
I love Bobbi Brown. Glad you helped your friend take care of the bad makeup ;)
Hope you have a fabulous birthday tomorrow!
Hope you have an amazingly fabulous birthday! ♥
HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY FILLED WITH ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT BIRTHDAYS HAVE TO OFFER
i hadn't heard about kara!! congrats to her!!!
and happy birthday on your actual birthday, too.
love,
ouiser
Post a Comment