April 10, 2009

A great new find and something hard to find...



I LOVE makeup!  Love it!  And I found something wonderful at the mall last night.  Bobbi Brown just released a new refillable cosmetic palette. Not only can you customize eye and cheek colors, but you can now add a lip quad and her famous stick foundation in compact form!  It is genius!  Everything you need in one place!  It took a while to decide on colors, but I came home with a perfect palette for me!  I highly recommend this one!

Easter is only a few days away!  Do you have your dress yet?  Did you have as difficult a time finding one as I did?  I really struggled this year!  It is always chilly on Easter in Kentucky, so I always try to find a dress with a matching coat.  This is a task that is nearly impossible!  I searched every store in town and online.  I finally found a really cute set at White House Black Market.




Where do you find cute dresses?  Have you seen any matching sets like the one above?  Any cute Keeneland outfits out there?  I would love hearing from you on this one!

3 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I really only wear bobbi brown makeup. I have eyed these a few times and really want to create one. I may have to do that ;)

Anonymous said...

Since I get bored and change my mind often, I really like refillables.

Cute dress!

Jules said...

I love Bobbi Brown. Her products are amazing. That is what was used on me on my wedding day. I really like the idea of customizing your own palette. Great find!