April 17, 2009

New addiction...

OK, come clean.  How many others are out there?  I love celeb gossip and fashion.  How could I have missed this show? We recently received a subscription to Netflix (thanks, Kevin!) and my sister insisted that I start watching GG.  And I LOVE it!  I am still in season one, but I can't wait to watch the others!  The clothes are amazing!  Who are you favorites?  Who do you love to hate?

9 comments:

GingerSnap said...

I am on "Team Blair"...I LOVE gossip girl! Blair is my fashion soul mate (bows and all!)

Jill said...

Such a great show! I love Blair and sometimes I love to hate her. She's not always innocent. Blair's clothes... to die for!

Danielle Moss said...

I always knew I liked you, and this only makes me like you even more. GG is the best show.

And yes, love all the clothes, too.

I actually haven't seen season 1. It is on my netflix Queue right after big love. Netflix is the best. I got through the first 3 seasons of Weeds, 2 seasons of Dexter, and am now on Big Love, then the first season of GG.

Beth Dunn said...

Yes, it is a guilty pleasure but so fun! xoxo

Wearing Mascara said...

OMG I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL! And, I'm not afraid to admit it! hahaha ;-)


Just wanna let you know too that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,

Julie

Jules said...

I've been watching GG since the beginning and it is one of my favorite shows. I love Blair!

JTS said...

I discovered GG last summer, and I LOVE it! I used to really dislike Blair, but now she is probably my favorite. Least favorite is definitely Jenny (and Georgina). My boyfriend's favorite is Chuck, but I prefer Nate :).

Ouiser said...

oh. my. you know how you were asking about haircuts?? you can totally have blake lively's hair!! i am so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

I love it as well, when I can find the time to watch it! What a good idea to get it from Netflix, off to put it in my que. I love Blair!