You picture lovers are going to like this post!
Sophie had her first Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. The HMA Children's Committee did a great job of planning the Hunt at the best park in town. The weather was perfect! We weren't sure how Sophie would react, but she did great! She ran to find the eggs and put them in her basket! And would she let me help her carry the basket? No way! Every time I tried she pushed my hand away!
On the hunt...
(Don't you love her necklaces? She puts those on herself every day!)
Look at all the eggs she found...
Taking a swing break...
All of the kids after the hunt!
You can only image the maneuvering it took to get a group shot!
I love this pic!
Today the weather continued to be perfect! So we went to see the quackies...
Running to get them...
Giving Britt a big, uh, kiss....
Cheesing for Daddy...
Poor Greg is always taking the pictures and never gets to be in them!
I thought I would throw in Sophie's Church outfits from the past two weeks, just because I didn't have enough pics in this post already!

Dress with the "porsies" (horses)...
Pink heart dress with pink shoes...
I literally took 50 pictures this morning and this was the best shot! The girl will not stand still for a minute! I love it!
What a fun weekend filled with friends and beautiful weather! I will have to remember all of the sunshine - it is going to snow tomorrow! Gotta love Kentucky weather!

7 comments:
I don't mind taking all the pics with such great subject material-my girls!
She is too cute! Love the Easter egg hunt photos :)
so very sweet happy easter Sophie you looked like you had fun .
She is just like her mommy with those neclaces...She is so adorable. I love all the pics!! Cutest Ever!!
I think I have many pictures that are almost like those.
She's absolutely adorable! My 1 1/2 year old daughter loves necklaces too.
It looks like she had a great time!
I love all of her photos. She is so adorable. I love her necklace that she wears everyday! lol, that is so cute! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter =)
Post a Comment