April 6, 2009

First haircut...

Sophie had her first haircut today!  Although she was a little squirmy, we made it through with no tears!

Before...


Her salon chair was a pink Barbie Jeep!  

She enjoyed an episode of Dora during the session...

Almost a smile...


Getting a little bored...


The finished product!  No more baby mullet!

She was so good she got a pink balloon!

Thanks for going with us Britt!  You were a BIG help!

It's my turn tomorrow!  My stylist was able to fit me in this week (after a little begging)!  Which was nearly impossible since Keeneland is in session and Easter is this weekend!  I hope it goes as well as Sophie's!  When I was looking through today's pics, I noticed that my hair has gotten way long!  (See below!)  I need some advice for my appointment:  cut it?  darker?  bangs?  I need some advice ASAP!  I feel like I need a change, but change is really hard where my hair is concerned!  What do you think?

6 comments:

Kate said...

She is so cute!

Danielle Moss said...

Sophie is (as always) so adorable! :)

I like your hair long, and I like your color, too. Do you have any photos of you with a different color or style?

I'd say get a trim, or maybe take off an inch or two, maybe. What are you thinking?

Jill said...

No way... a pink Barbie car chair while you get your haircut. Too cute!!!

The Wilkinson's said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

wow too cute love the pink jeep chair great way to keep the kids busy ..

Melisa said...

Hard to believe how much she is growing!