This has been such a wonderful birthday! Where do we begin...
My girls and I headed to Keeneland where Mimi reserved us a table in the clubhouse...
We had a fabulous lunch...
Mimi got to join us and was a huge help occupying the
little girls so the big girls could have some fun...
Amy's Death by Chocolate
It was so cute, I had to take a pic!
Amy, Lindsey, Madelyn, Kara, Me and Sophie
(Britt, mentally picture yourself here!)

Sophie dancing in the courtyard...

Me and baby girl...
Sophie not posing for the pic as usual...
One tired baby girl!
We had so much fun! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees. Dressing up, eating great food, playing the ponies, being with the girls - what a perfect birthday in the Bluegrass... and it didn't end there...
Greg and I went to Jean Farris Winery for a romantic birthday dinner...
Oh, how sweet!
The food was to die for...
and the view fantastic!
Best husband in the whole world...
I love you so much! Thank you for making every day wonderful!
Cheers... Happy Birthday to me!
This was truly a fabulous birthday!
Thank you so much everyone for making it so special!

7 comments:
Mentally just doesn't cut it. You were out having a great time on a beautiful day and I was stuck inside stressing out taking a test :( But I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday! I do wish I could have been there!!
Happy Birthday, it looks like you had a fabulous time :)
Happy Birthday! The pics are so nice and it looks like everyone had a great time.
Happy Birthday! What awesome pics...this made me really miss Keeneland bad! Tis our season though, I work for the CVB and am knee deep in Derby fun.
Hope you have a great year!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! :)
Love the dress you wore today (and Sophie's too, of course).
GLAD THAT YOU HAD A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME
Happe Belated birthday! Glad to see that you have a wonderful time with the girls. Wish you many more to come.
Post a Comment