April 2, 2009

Nesting...


Greg and I don't use the front door very much.  We come and go through the garage most of the time.  So it was a big shock when Greg found this a few days ago...



A little bird decided to make her home in my wreath!

I don't blame her!  It is a beautiful wreath!  My beyond talented friend Tom made it for me.  It is so cute that people keep stopping here asking if I made it and if I would make one for them! 

And this is for you, Syd...


How cute are these pajamas?  A new Carter's store opened here last month and I love it!  You can get a bag full of play clothes and pajamas for next to nothing!  They have great coupons and specials, too!

Don't forget, tomorrow is the drawing!
Enter now!

6 comments:

Jules said...

The wreath is so pretty and that is amazing that a little birdie made a new on top of it.

Sophie looks adorable in her new pajamas. I love her hair bows!

Jules said...

meant nest, not new ;)

Syd said...

Thanks!!!

Danielle Moss said...

Sophie is SO cute. I am seriously crossing my fingers that I win this contest. I know I probably won't win (I don't usually win things) but have posted about this pan twice because I love it so much.

Danielle Moss said...

By the way, I wanted to tell you that two days ago, I stopped in a Jcrew to see if they had that shirt, and they didn't :(

Unknown said...

Tom did do a great job on that wreath!!! I didn't even know they opened a Carter's here in Lexington. Where have I been?